Tuesday 19 February 2008

Please Read

if anyone wants me to make a movie for them (music video) then request it.
I will answer back if you give me your: email, name (or fake name), and why I should make it and then you'll find out if I'll make it...
wanna know what my movie qulity is then you can check youtube.com. my account is: sims2freak0202, the movie will be out by the 8th of April
it will be episode 1 for Lillian & Amy.
please send me thoughts on my movies and what you think (and use the same name so I know who it's from)
*NOTE: you may rename annomoys but if you have a request I will still need your reason and what you want me to call you.


thanks
AmiPro

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey AmiPro,
I was wondering if you would do 'One Shoe' by Lou Bradley, it's an Australian song which is sad.
why? it's a song which reminds me of my mother who died last year (please dedicate it to her) and this song just reminds me of her and how happy she might be so it makes me happy

xox
Cassandra

e-mail: unavailable right now.

AmiPro said...

thank you Cassandra
I'm sorry about your mother, because your the first person to ask for a music video I will make it. out of luck I have that song from a CD so I can make it, I also am doing this one because you have a good reason (plus your story is what I might make it about.

sorry about your mum
AmiPro

Anonymous said...

hey AmiPro
I love Sims 2 and my little sister loves Bratz and she won't leave me alone so I want someone to make a movie for any song that is in bratz, could you do it?

thanks
Kelly

do we really need e-mail?

AmiPro said...

thank you Kelly,
I'm in a current project now, but I will try to do yours too, but it may take some time (if I do the video, I might do forever diamonds)

sorry about that
AmiPro

P.S. you don't need them unless you want a private answer

AmiPro said...

hey cassadra,
I forgot all about my music videos and I haven't started but my next music video will be that

Anonymous said...

Hey Amipro

i think your music video with bratz is so COOL!! so i wanted to see if you might make anymore music videos with them

from Leila

AmiPro said...

okay leila, I'll see what I can do